Albümdeki Parçalar

01. It was 18th of November (Itan 18 Noemvri)
02. The laughing boy (To gelasto pedi)
03. Open the window a little (Anikse ligo to parathiro)
04. The earth and the world have no place (Den echi h gi ke o kosmos thesi)
05. I remember September (Ton Septemvrio thimame)
06. You read in the Bible (Diavazis stin Agia Grafi)
07. Mother I will send you (Tha sou stilo mana)
08. The Earth has no place (Den echi thesi i gi)
09. I am English, young and lucky (Ime aglos nios ke ticheros)
10. You want to live from the women (Thes na zis ap' tis ginekes)
11. I will give you a bolt of gold (Tha sou doso ena topi chrisso)
12. I adore my savior (Latrevo ton sotira mou)
13. Nobody calls here (Den perni edo kanis)
14. The laughing boy [Instrumental]
15. Who doesn't talk about Easter (Pios de mila gia ti Labri)
16. Bells of Hell (Tis kolasis kabanes)
17. Open the window a little
18. The smiling boy
19. I remember September
20. Who doesn't talk about Easter

Link